We are proud to offer laser surgery as a progressive new option for our clients who want the safest and least painful treatment for their pets.
1) Less Pain – The laser seals nerve endings as it moves through tissue. Your pet will feel less pain after surgery.
2) Less Bleeding – The laser seals small blood vessels during surgery, resulting in less bleeding and quicker procedures.
3) Less Swelling – With laser technology, only light comes into contact with the tissue, causing minimal swelling.
4) Extreme Precision – The laser enables your surgeon to only affect or remove the target tissue, leaving the healthy surrounding tissue untouched.
5) Reduced Risk of Infection – The high heat of laser energy kills bacteria and micro-organisms as it moves through diseased areas, reducing the chance of infection.
6) Quicker Recovery – For all of the above reasons, your pet is likely to feel less discomfort after surgery, and return home to normal activities sooner.
If you have any questions, one of our Veterinarians or Technical Staff would be more than happy to answer them for you.